Before You Connect
- As of February 2022, Wish is an invite-only platform. Sellers need to fill out a questionnaire and await an invite from Wish for approval. Be sure to mention “Deliverr” as your channel integration to be considered a quality merchant from one of their partners (see screenshot below).
- Create a store on Wish. Read our blog post for instructions and tips on how to create a Wish store.
Post Connection Behavior
Here's a preview of how our Deliverr integration works:
- Any item in your Wish catalog that you send to Deliverr for fulfillment will cause Deliverr to take over all inventory management at Wish for that item — Deliverr will automatically set the correct inventory levels in the correct warehouse for those items.
- Deliverr will only import and fulfill orders for items that have been sent to Deliverr. If you also fulfill orders through another process, then you must exclude Deliverr items from shipping through that process, or you may end up sending the customer duplicate shipments.
- Deliverr will manage Wish Express status for eligible items automatically, based on your inventory levels at Deliverr. Read more about this program.
Notes for Merchants Using Listing Tools
- Currently only Channel Advisor, Zentail and Shopify can support Wish orders. If you are using a listing tool with Deliverr and want to add Wish orders, then you will need to connect Wish to your listing tool, and make sure that it pushes orders to Deliverr.
- Users who have Shopify as their integration tool cannot currently use Wish pricing.
- If you are using the Wish app on Shopify, then we may not be able to identify those as Wish Standard vs Express orders. However, the CED Commerce plugin does recognize Wish Express orders.
Connect Wish to Deliverr
For current Deliverr merchants — Go to sellerportal.deliverr.com/channels and select Wish.
For new Deliverr merchants — Go to sellerportal.deliverr.com/onboarding/choose-your-integration and select Wish.
Click Continue to redirect to Wish to allow access to Deliverr.
Click 'Allow access' to grant access to the Deliverr app.
You will be redirected back to Deliverr Seller Portal where we will automatically import your catalog to continue the sign up process. This can take a few moment and you'll see a Hang Tight! message to intake it is importing.