Before connecting Wish directly to Deliverr, please be aware of how this integration works:
- Any item in your Wish catalog that you send to Deliverr for fulfillment will cause Deliverr to take over all inventory management at Wish for that item - Deliverr will automatically set the correct inventory levels in the correct warehouse for such items.
- Deliverr will only import and fulfill orders for items that have been sent to Deliverr. If you also fulfill orders through another process, you must exclude Deliverr items from shipping through that process, or you may end up sending the customer duplicate shipments.
- Deliverr will manage Wish Express status for eligible items automatically, based on your inventory levels at Deliverr. Read more about this program here.
- Users who have Shopify as their integration tool will not be able to use Wish pricing currently.
Existing Deliverr Users:
Direct Integration: Please see the steps here to add Wish to your Deliverr account.
Listing Tool Integrations:
Currently, only Channel advisor, Zentail and Shopify can support wish orders. If you are using a listing tool with Deliverr and want to add Wish orders you will need to connect with your Integration tool and push orders to Deliverrr from there.
If you are using the Wish Shopify app we may not be able to identify those as Wish Standard vs Express orders. However, the CED Commerce plugin does recognize Wish Express orders.
New Deliverr Users:
1. Choose Wish when creating a new account
2. Click 'Connect Wish' to be redirected to Wish to allow access to Deliverr.
3. You will be prompted to grant access to the Deliverr App. Click “Allow Access”
4. Confirm your choice
5. You will be redirected back to Seller Portal to continue the sign-up process by importing your Wish products!