Wish manages a program to increase visibility and sales of items called Wish Express. If you use the Deliverr direct integration to Wish, Deliverr can help manage Wish Express status for items sent to Deliverr.
What is the Wish Express program?
Please review here: https://merchantfaq.wish.com/hc/en-us/articles/231264967-Wish-Express-FAQ
How do I turn on Wish Express for a product at Deliverr?
All products fulfilled by Deliverr will have a Wish Express badge activated as long as the item is in stock and eligible for Wish Express at Wish.
What are the requirements for Deliverr to activate Wish Express for a given product?
You will need to make the product eligible for Wish Express in the US by creating a US Express warehouse at Wish, optionally setting a special price for Express orders, as described here: https://merchantfaq.wish.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002192553-How-to-Enable-Wish-Express-for-Your-Products
Are there specific warehouse configuration requirements?
Any warehouse set up in Wish to be utilized for Deliverr fulfillment does not need to have a specific name or address, and the following guidelines apply:
- Only one warehouse will need to be created for Deliverr in your Wish account.
- No specific address information is required, but you will need to specify the country/region as USA.
- You are able to name your warehouse anything you like, as we do not connect to the warehouse in Wish by name.
What subregions does Deliverr Wish Express pricing cover?
Only the 48 contiguous states are eligible for Wish Express pricing. Orders for other US regions may be rejected or billed at a higher rate. You should configure your Wish Express warehouse to exclude these US subregions:
- Alaska and Hawaii
- Any US territories or possessions
- US military (APO) addresses
How does Deliverr decide when to activate Express for a Product?
When Deliverr is about to update inventory at Wish, it checks to see if that product:
- At Wish, has been assigned a Wish Express warehouse for the US (48 contiguous states only)
- At Wish, shipping is enabled for the US generally
- At Deliverr, has available inventory
If so, all inventory will be sent to the Express warehouse, and the standard warehouse will be zeroed. If all of the above is not true, all inventory will be sent to the standard warehouse and the Express warehouse will be zeroed. Deliverr will not modify inventory in non-US Express warehouses.