Deliverr has identified products in your catalog with expected seasonal demand. To help you fulfill these items we have created a Deliverr Promotional Inbound on your account. You are eligible to receive up to $2,500 in promotional credit for these products! Deliverr will apply promotional credit equivalent to your inbound discount within 2-3 weeks of your shipment.
Please follow these instructions in order to use your Promotional Inbound.
1. Click on your email link or navigate to Deliverr Seller Portal > Inbounds.
2. Click into your Promotional Inbound, indicated by the star symbol.
If you do not see this Inbound, type "DELIVERR" in the search bar at the top left of your screen. You should see a pre-created shipment plan with all SKUs eligible for this promotion.
To support shipping from multiple locations, you may have multiple Promotional Inbounds. The maximum refund across all of these inbounds is $2500.
For example on a 50% Promotional Inbound:
- Send $5000 across created shipping plans receive a credit of $2500
- Send $2500 across created shipping plans receive a credit of $1250
- Send $10,000 across created shipping plans receive a credit of $2500 (maxed out)
3. Select your packing type and edit the quantities of the listed SKUs.
Select your packing type and input the desired quantity per SKU you'd like to send to our warehouses. If you do not wish to send in a SKU, set the quantity to 0.
Your SKU list will be final once you click Next.
4. Barcode your products.
If you have not sent these items in the past, you must fill out the barcodes for each SKU.
5. (Optional) Download and print scannable barcodes.
If needed you may print scannable barcodes here but Deliverr can process most existing marketplace barcodes. Please make sure all items have readable barcodes.
6. Provide the address from which you are sending your inventory.
7. Select your shipping plan type.
Select either Direct or Forwarding Plan for your Promotional Inbound.
8. Fill in your shipment details and download Box Contents Labels.
You must select either SPD with Deliverr or LTL with FreightScouts in order for Deliverr to validate shipping costs. Deliverr will not credit back third-party invoices.
If you select LTL your screen will look like this. Please send an email to the address in the highlighted section and set an appointment.
9. Complete your shipments and send your inventory to Deliverr.
Ensure your boxes are properly labeled for our warehouses to receive.