What is a product catalog in Deliverr?
A product catalog is a list of items that can be assigned stock levels in Deliverr warehouses and then shipped due to customer orders. There are two types of catalogs:
- What's visible when you go to sellerportal.deliverr.com/inventory. This is a list of DSKUs (Deliverr SKUs) each of which holds basic information like title, dimensions, weights, barcodes, and more.
- When you first connect to an integration when you first sign up for Deliverr
- Deliverr downloads your entire catalog (for all items eligible for shipping) and automatically creates new DSKUs with information from the integration.
- From here it is easy for you to create an inbound and send items to Deliverr for fulfillment.
- The integration catalog is the list of items that a connected integration (channel) has available for shipping. It is continuously synced between Deliverr and the integration.
- For example, if your Deliverr account is connected to both Shopify and Walmart, then your Deliver account has 1 Deliverr catalog and 2 integration catalogs (Walmart and Shopify).
What happens when if I create a new SKU or connect a new integration?
Every time there is a change to the integration catalog, for example:
- A new SKU — For example you add a new SKU to Walmart and then click the 'Sync Catalog' button in Deliverr.
- A new integration catalog — You connect an entirely new integration to your Deliverr account, such as eBay.
Deliverr will check if there is an existing DSKU with the exact same SKU value in the Deliverr catalog.
- If there is a matching DSKU, then we create a link between the listing and the DSKU. For more information please read SKU Aliases (Links) in Deliverr.
- If there is no matching DSKU, then we create a new DSKU and create a link. If you're connecting a new integration this is usually bad since it means there was a mismatch. For more information please read Checking & Fixing SKU Mismatches.
How can I edit the Deliverr catalog?
You can also manually add or remove a link on a DSKU. This will change behavior regarding order imports or inventory level updates, if that's what you want.