The ability to link or un-link a SKU from your listing tool or marketplace is now available to control from within your Deliverr Seller Portal. If a product is incorrectly linked (i.e. the SKU in Deliverr, is linked to the wrong product in your listing tool or marketplace, or you've created a new SKU in your listing tool or marketplace), you will now be able to update this in the Seller Portal.
Select the Inventory Tab, and open the Inventory Detail screen of any available SKU:
To Link a SKU:
1. Click the Listing Tool or Marketplace icon of the SKU that will be updated.
2. Search for the SKU or item ID:
3. Confirm the SKU in Deliverr will be correctly linked to the selected product in your Listing Tool or Marketplace.
4. Once confirmed, the listing tool/marketplace icon will no longer be gray, and will now be active.
To Un-link a SKU:
1. Click the listing tool/marketplace icon that you want to unlink the SKU from.
2. Verify all information is accurate, and click 'Confirm' to unlink the SKU.