Deliverr needs access to your Google Merchant Center account in order to turn on Google 2-Day Delivery fast tags.
- Navigate to https://merchants.google.com/mc/users
- Click the + button to add a new user
- Copy the email address you retrieved from https://sellerportal.deliverr.com/fast-tags/google/link-account into the "Email address" field and click "ADD USER"
- Check "Admin", "Standard", and "Order Manager" then click "SAVE". Note: Google Merchent Center accounts without Shopping Actions will only have "Admin" and "Standard" options. In that case just check both boxes. If you subsequently choose to activate Shopping Actions, Deliverr will automatically get "Order Manager" access.
- Locate your Google merchant ID in the upper right hand corner of any screen in Google Merchant Center. It will be the numbers next to your account name. You'll need this to set up Google Shopping 2-Day Delivery fast tags.