Deliverr's Google Shopping Fast Tag program is designed to increase sales on your web store and / or on Google Shopping. Learn more about the program here.
- A Google Merchant Center account
- You must upload your Google Merchant Center products via a feed rather than creating them directly in Merchant Center.
- To get started, visit https://sellerportal.deliverr.com/channels/ and select a channel you use to fulfill your web orders and / or Google Shopping Action.
- Find "Google Shopping Fast Tags" under "Available for this Channel" and click "Activate"
- Select if you want fast tags for Google ads to your website, Buy on Google listings, or both. Learn more about the difference here.
- Add Deliverr's service account (firstname.lastname@example.org) as an "Admin", "Standard", and "Order Manager" user then enter your Google Merchant ID. How to link Deliverr with your Google Merchant Center account.
- Add a supplemental feed in your Google Merchant Center account then enter the feed ID then click "Finish". How to add a supplemental feed in Google Merchant Center.
You're all set! Be advised that it can take anywhere from a few hours to 3 business days for Google Shopping Ads and Buy on Google listings to show fast tags.
PLEASE NOTE: All Google Merchant Center products require shipping costs for approval. Deliverr only assigns shipping costs via shipping services to Merchant Center products eligible for Google Fast Tags (e.g. products whose unit cost meets the website cart minimum, if applicable). Please ensure all Merchant Center products, regardless of their fast tag eligibility, have default shipping costs configured to prevent product disapproval. Learn more here.