Deliverr's Google Shopping Fast Tag program is designed to increase sales on your web store and / or on Google Shopping. Learn more about the program here.
- A Google Merchant Center account
- You must upload your Google Merchant Center products via a feed rather than creating them directly in Merchant Center.
- To get started, visit https://sellerportal.deliverr.com/channels/ and select a channel you use to fulfill your web orders and / or Google Shopping Action.
- Find "Google Shopping Fast Tags" under "Available for this Channel" and click "Activate"
- Select if you want fast tags for Google ads to your website, Buy on Google listings, or both. Learn more about the difference here.
- Add Deliverr's service account (email@example.com) as an "Admin", "Standard", and "Order Manager" user then enter your Google Merchant ID. How to link Deliverr with your Google Merchant Center account.
- Add a supplemental feed in your Google Merchant Center account then enter the feed ID then click "Finish". How to add a supplemental feed in Google Merchant Center.
You're all set! Be advised that it can take anywhere from a few hours to 3 business days for Google Shopping Ads and Buy on Google listings to show fast tags.