Non-compliance occurs when products that are sent into our partner fulfillment centers end up not being packaged or labeled correctly, or products that fall under our restricted items list. Non-compliant SKUs require corrective action from Deliverr and the fulfillment center before receiving and making the products available for sale.
For information on how to resolve non-compliance once it has arrived at our network you can review our updated process here.
The following are non-compliance issue categories:
- Unknown or Unexpected SKU Inbounded: SKUs that were not indicated on the PO shipment upon creation.
- Non-Scannable, Missing, Incorrect, and Unnecessary Barcodes: Products that do not have the correct barcodes, or are missing barcodes to identify the product. If the product has multiple barcodes, all must be reflected on the product's inventory detail page in the seller portal or have them removed from the product.
E.g. The Product has 2 barcodes (UPC, FNSKU) but the seller portal does not have the FNSKU added to the product, this is non-compliant.
You can review how to barcode your products here.
- Incorrect Inbound Packaging/Dunnage or Weight:
- Restricted Products: Products that Deliverr does not allow into our network. You can read more about restricted products here.
- Over Dimensional Requirements: Units that exceeded our maximum allowed dimensions. You can review our current acceptable dimensions here.
- Unscheduled or Missed Freight Delivery Appointment: All freight shipments must have a scheduled delivery appointment. You can review more info about shipping products via freight and our appointment process here.
- Hidden, Missing, or Incorrect Deliverr Inbound Box Contents Label: All boxes must be correctly labeled. Helpful tips on how to label your inbound packages can be found here.
- Inbound Quantity Received is Off by More Than 10%: This applies when too many or too few products are received. E.g., PO indicates that 100 units are to be received, but 500 units are sent instead.
What if my issue is not on the list? Please reach out to our support team here, and we will be happy to review.
For information about what fees are associated with non-compliance, please review Deliverr's Fee article.