If you are fulfilling orders with Deliverr through the eBay direct integration, you cannot have your eBay account also connected to any listing tools nor to any other shipping solutions (Shipstation, Shipping Easy, etc) for the same items. If so, this may result in your order not being in Deliverr or double shipping of the same order. Consult with our support team to understand and avoid the risk of double shipping.
Before connecting eBay directly to Deliverr, please make note of the following:
Product Import Requirements
- Deliverr can only sync listings and orders associated with fixed price listings. We cannot sync items for sale in an eBay auction.
- Listings will only be imported if they have a SKU value and they are active at the time of import.
- For items with variations, we will import each variation as a separate product. Variations must have a unique SKU value.
- Listings must have a SKU in the Custom Label in order for Deliverr to import your products from eBay.
- Please note that you will need Selling Manager or Selling Manager Pro to access the Custom Label field, and there is a limit of 100 eBay items or individual products that can be listed when using Selling Manager or Selling Manager Pro.
Order Cancellation Behavior
- Deliverr is not aware when a customer request to cancel an order is approved. When processing customer cancellation requests, you must check the status in Deliverr. Approving a customer cancellation request will not prevent Deliverr shipping an order if that order is already imported by Deliverr and not already showing as canceled.
Updates to Inventory Levels
- Updates on inventory levels to eBay will fail if you have more than 250 units for a given DSKU. Please reach out to eBay support to ask them to raise this limit for your particular account.