Before connecting eBay directly to Deliverr, please make note of the following:
- Deliverr can only sync listings and orders associated with fixed price listings. We cannot sync items for sale in an eBay auction.
- Listings will only be imported if they have a SKU and they are active at the time of import.
- For items with variations, we will import each variation as a product. Variations must have a unique SKU value.
- Listings must have a SKU in the Custom Label in order for Deliverr to import your products from eBay. Please note that you will need Selling Manager or Selling Manager Pro to access the Custom Label field, and there is a limit of 100 items for the total quantity of items when using Selling Manager or Selling Manager Pro.
- Deliverr is not aware when a customer request to cancel an order is approved. When processing customer cancellation requests, you must check the status in Deliverr. Approving a customer cancellation request will not prevent Deliverr shipping an order if that order is already imported by Deliverr and not already showing as canceled.