Deliverr's Wish 2-Day Delivery program is designed to increase sales on your Wish store. Learn more about the program here.
- To get started, visit https://sellerportal.deliverr.com/channels/ and select a channel you use to fulfill Wish
- Find "Wish 2-Day" under "Available for this Channel" and click "Activate"
- The first step is to enroll Wish Express from the Wish account dropdown as shown. Follow the Wish Express link under the Account drop down in the top right in the Wish Merchant Dashboard.
- Click on "Join Wish Express."
- You will be asked by Wish to confirm that you can meet their Wish Express delivery requirements. Click on "I can meet requirements" to proceed.
- You will be asked by Wish to read and accept their Qualifications and Terms. Click "I Agree" to continue.
- You will then be given the opportunity to set up a Wish Express warehouse. This is step is necessary for Deliverr to provide fast tags on your products. Click on "Add a Wish Express warehouse."
- From here, you will be presented with a dialogue to create a new Wish Express warehouse. Once you have filled it out, click "Add" to save the warehouse.
- After this, return to the Wish 2-Day Opt in flow in progress on Seller Portal and continue to the next step to link your Wish account with Deliverr.
- Click on Connect; Wish will ask you to confirm you want to provide Deliverr with access, click on Allow access.
- Finally, select if you would like the 7-Day Delivery tags or if you would like to opt in to the 2-Day Program.
You're all set! Your Wish fast tags are set up and ready!