Target your Facebook ads to US zip codes eligible for Next-Day and 2-Day shipping with Deliverr's Facebook Ad Syncing Program!
Before you get started
- You’ll need to have Shopify Fast Tags or Website Fast Tags enabled.
- You’ll need an ad account for your Facebook business manager account and a Facebook page.
- You must have a Shopify (or another website) integration that is:
- Connected (active)
- Is not a direct marketplace integration (e.g., not Walmart, eBay, or Wish)
Step 1: Start in your Seller Portal
Go to sellerportal.deliverr.com/fast-tags. Then, start the integration with Facebook by clicking 'Connect.'
Step 2: Connect your Shopify store to Facebook (Shopify sellers only)
Follow these instructions to sync your Shopify store catalog with Facebook.
Step 3: Connect your Facebook account to Deliverr
Click 'Connect with Facebook' and grant Deliver permissions to create and manage ads for your business account. If you have multiple Ads Manager accounts or pages associated with your account, select only one for Deliverr.
Step 4: Configure your ad settings
Select which ad account and Facebook page you'd like Deliverr to advertise on.
Step 5: Create text snippets
- Choose a DSKU that you want to advertise
- Choose a delivery speed you want to advertise
- Copy the generated text snippet
Step 6: Add text snippets to your Facebook ad sets
- Navigate to your Facebook Ads Manager
- Choose an ad set where you’ll advertise this DSKU
- Make sure all the ads in that ad set are linked to the DSKU's listing
Step 7: Sync your ad sets
Click 'Next' and agree to the sync. Wait for the sync to occur, then confirm that the correct ad sets have been synced.