Target your Facebook ads to US zips eligible for NextDay and 2-Day shipping with Deliverr's Facebook Delivery Ads Program!
To set up this program, first go to sellerportal.deliverr.com/fast-tags. You must have a Shopify (or another website) integration that is:
- Connected (active)
- Set up with Fast Tags
- Is not a direct marketplace integration (ie not Walmart, eBay, or Wish).
Then start the integration with Facebook by pressing the Connect button.
Step 1: Connect Your Shopify store to Facebook (only if you're a Shopify seller)
Follow these instructions to connect to sync your Shopify store catalog with Facebook. Next, make sure that you have an ad account for your Facebook business manager account and a Facebook page.
Step 2: Connect Your Facebook Account to Deliverr
Click the "Connect with Facebook" button and grant Deliver permissions to create and manage ads for your business account. If you have multiple ad manager accounts or pages associated with your account, select one for Deliverr.
Step 3: Ad Settings
Select which ad account and Facebook page you wish our integration to advertise on.
Step 4: Create Text Snippets (you will need them in step 5)
- Choose a DSKU that you want to advertise
- Choose a speed you want to advertise
- Create a text snippet with this information (you'll use this in step 5)
Step 5: Add Text Snippets to your Facebook ad sets
- Open up your Facebook Ads Manager
- Choose an ad set where you’ll advertise this DSKU
- Add the snippet you just copied (or any indicator text containing Deliverr + speed + DSKU to the name of that ad set in this format: Deliverr_Speed_DSKU)
eg. Deliverr_2-Day_*D123456789* or Deliverr_1-day_*D123456789*
- Make sure all the ads in that ad set point to a website showing the DSKU you chose
Step 6: Sync your Ad Sets
Press the Next button and agree to the sync. Wait for the sync to occur and then confirm that the correct ad sets have been synced.