Currently, Deliverr no longer creates ads for new products. The integration will still create, maintain, and update the ad sets for all products. It's up to you to create the ads for the products you wish to advertise.
Articles in this section
- Can I duplicate ad sets within my Deliverr campaign?
- Tips for how to Succeed with the Deliverr Ads Campaigns
- How to switch to Conversions Ad Campaigns
- What are the differences between Conversions and Product Catalog Sales Ad Campaigns?
- Adding Instagram support for ads
- What products are eligible for advertising?
- Why are no ads created?
- What is the Facebook 2-Day Delivery Ads fast tag program?
- How can I create Facebook ads with Free NextDay and 2-Day shipping?
- How to fix SHOPIFY_PRODUCT_CATALOG_NOT_FOUND and MULTIPLE_SHOPIFY_PRODUCT_CATALOGS errors