This article explains how to configure shipping to use Amazon with Deliverr. These steps are a necessary prerequisite whether you are connecting to Amazon through a listing tool or through our direct integration.
Update Shipping Templates
- Log in to Amazon Seller Central
- Go to Settings > Shipping Settings
- Select the tab that says Shipping Templates and click "edit" at the top right-hand corner.
- Note: If you have previous Shipping Templates already assigned to FBM SKUs, you can also edit/update your previous templates.
Under "Transit Time" choose the 3-5 or 5-8 day shipping option for Standard Shipping to be fulfilled within the promised delivery time.
Next, remove United States regions from the template that we do not support:
- Puerto Rico
- US Virgin Islands
- APO & FPO
Optional: Edit or exclude any other US regions that you do not wish to ship to. Setup shipping fees if desired.
Update Shipping Settings
1) Go to Amazon Seller Central, and then Settings > Shipping Settings > General Shipping Settings.
2) Set a default shipping address in the Eastern time zone of the United States.
- Enter an address that is relevant for your business or use the dummy address shown below.
3) Verify your order fulfillment settings.
- Set same day delivery cutoff times to 10am. In general, Deliverr does not support same day delivery.
- Set all other delivery service levels to a 2pm cutoff time.
- Operating days should be Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Deliverr does not operate on Saturday or Sunday.
4) Verify your handling time settings. Learn more.
- Why: Handling time is very important. A proper handling time will align your account with how Deliverr normally handles orders. Setting a lower handling time will show a faster delivery date to buyers, but can put you at risk of missing OTS guidelines from Amazon. For this reason, we recommend a slower, but safer delivery time for your Amazon orders.
- First, verify on the shipping settings page you have the default handling time of 1-2 business days.
- Second, if you continue to have OTS problems, we recommend that you set the handling time to 3 days to help alleviate this problem.
- If you are using our direct integration with Amazon, Deliverr automatically does this when we update the inventory levels. Items not inbounded to Deliverr will not be affected.
- If you are using a listing tool to connect Deliverr to Amazon, then please contact your listing tool support to see how they set the handling time.
For additional assistance on connecting your Amazon products to Deliverr, please see the below articles: