You can now add additional users to your organization in Deliverr. Each user has their own email and password, and they can log in to sellerportal.deliverr.com on their own.
Benefits of adding more users include:
- Increase access to Deliverr within your company, so that more people can create an inbound, check the status of an order, and more.
- More people can receive important product-related emails about stockouts, non-compliance, bad address orders, etc
- No need to use a shared login or a password manager to manage access.
New users that you add to your organization can either be an Admin or a User role.
Invite a New User
Go to sellerportal.deliverr.com/settings#usermanagement, and click 'Add User'. Remember, only admins can invite new users.
Input the name and the email address of the person that you want to invite. Select the role that you would like for this user, and click 'Create User.'
Deliverr will automatically send this person an email invitation to join your organization and to set their password. This user will be in the Pending state in the user table until they accept their invite.
If the person says that they have not received their invite, please ask them to check their spam or trash folders first. You can also click Resend Invite to send a new email invite.
Edit a User
Go to sellerportal.deliverr.com/settings#usermanagement. Choose any user and click Manage and then Edit. For your own profile, click Edit directly.
Change the person's name or their role and then click Save Changes.
Archive a User
Admins can archive any other Admin or User in Deliverr. This will disable their account and restrict them from logging in.
Go to sellerportal.deliverr.com/settings#usermanagement. Click Manage and then Archive. Confirm that you want to archive this user.
Note: You cannot archive yourself, nor can you archive someone in the 'Pending' state.
- For Gmail: Just add a +1, +2, or +anything after the first part of the email. For example, email@example.com. Learn more in Gmail help center.
- For other email providers: Please consult your email provider's help documentation to see if they offer a similar feature.
In Deliverr, we consider email aliases as entirely separate users. We do not try and logically combine them. This is actually useful behavior for certain situations. Adding an email alias as a new user is helpful if:
- You previously logged in with Google or Facebook, and now you want to log in manually with your email and password.
- Simply add an email alias for the manual method, and then archive the original account.
- We do not currently offer the ability to convert your login method from one way to another.
- You previously created a Deliverr account on your own, and now you want to join another, already existing Deliverr organization.
- Simply ask an Admin on the already existing organization to add an email alias for you.
- We do not currently offer the ability to join multiple Deliverr organizations or to delete an already existing account or organization.