What is the Profit Calculator:
The profit calculator is a predicted balance sheet that you may see, when you participate in various Deliverr programs, including Fast Tags
What is the Fast Tags program:
The Fast Tags program enables an integration of Fast Shipping badges with your listings, either on your website or in select marketplaces, which boost your sales. Since these badges are tied to Service Level Agreements (SLAs), they also reflect the shipping speeds that consumers will get from the fulfillment of your products, hence increasing consumer satisfaction. The downside, is that fast shipping in general costs more. The tradeoff between higher sales and higher costs is exactly the subject matter of this tool, which converts all considerations into single universal units: profits.
How are the costs calculated:
- Wholesale costs: assumed to be 40% of your retail price and is adjustable
- Shipping cost: the fulfillment cost based on your product weight and dimensions, also can be found here.
- Fast shipping surcharge: the difference between Standard Fulfillment and Fast Fulfillment in a particular marketplace
- Inbounding and forwarding costs: estimated based on historic non-peak averages for similar products, shipped from California. Forwarding assumes a fixed surcharge
- Storage costs: based on your product dimensions
How are the revenues calculated:
- Unit price: what you currently have on your listing (if you enter a link) or what you enter manually
- 30d sales: this is just our guess for now, feel free to adjust
- Fast shipping boost: computes the expected sales lift from the Fast Shipping Badges on your listings and factors in the expected probability of seeing those badges on your listings (they won't show for customers in hard to reach regions where we don't have fast shipping available)
- eg. if we expect your NextDay badge to provide a 30% lift in conversion and appear on your listings 20% of the time (based on the most relevant historical data), the boost will be your expected sales multiplied by 0.06 (0.3 x 0.2). Then the total boost would be the sum of these calculations across all the available badges in the Sales Channel which you selected.
How should you treat these numbers (disclaimer):
All estimates provided are projections based on historical data from the Deliverr platform and other assumptions and are provided for illustrative purposes only. Your experience may vary.