Introducing Deliverr Prep: hassle-free prep for sales-ready inventory, no matter where it’s headed.
Request a Prep consultation today!
As part of our new Logistics Services, you can mix and match Deliverr Prep with any of our other solutions (Freight, Reserve Storage, Returns, or Parcel) to customize your own logistics infrastructure, whether or not you already use Deliverr for fulfillment.
Why use Deliverr Prep?
Simplify your prep operation to focus on scale and growth: Get access to easy, transparent pricing, inventory visibility, and the convenience of prep and connected logistics options all under one roof—so you can spend time on other things.
Avoid costly lost cycles from inventory issues: Poorly prepped goods can really cost you in provider rejections, non-compliance fees, damages, lost production cycles, and constrained inventory you can’t afford.
Transform your inventory to meet all sales channel needs: Sell compliant, fully prepped products with any downstream fulfillment provider. Our expertise ensures whatever preparation your inventory needs, we’ll make it happen so you can sell anywhere.
What prep services are offered?
With Deliverr Prep, you have access to a wide variety of value-added services, including:
- Labeling units: The Deliverr team will print your unit barcode labels, apply them to your units, and ensure they are visible and compliant.
- Box content labeling: The Deliverr team will print box and master carton labels and apply them to inbound cartons, ensuring compliance with any downstream channels.
- Bubble wrapping units: The Deliverr team will bubble wrap your units to reduce the chance of damage during handling and transportation. All wrapped units will be packaged to pass a standard 3 foot drop test.
- Bagging units: The Deliverr team will place your units in a sealed poly bag with the appropriate labels and barcodes visible. This will help items remain intact and protected throughout the fulfillment process.
- Boxing units: The Deliverr team will place your units in boxes to ensure they are protected throughout the fulfillment process. This packaging can be provided by the merchant or sourced by Deliverr.
- Kitting: The Deliverr team will combine multiple items that you choose into a single SKU, and then assemble these items for future shipment.
- Floor loaded container: The Deliverr team will unload your floor loaded containers and arrange your boxes on pallets for further processing. Containers must remain at the fulfillment center for 2 business days to complete unloading. Live unloads are not offered.
- And more!*
*Note: At this time, Deliverr can not provide branded prep services (e.g., printing company logos on boxes). See our full list of restricted products here.
How does Deliverr Prep work?
How do I request services for Deliverr Prep?
To help best prepare you for filling out the form, some of the questions we will ask include:
- Your contact information
- What Prep service(s) you’re interested in
- Each new shipping plan for Prep requires its own request and must be a Forwarding Plan (a per-unit forwarding fee will be applied). Approval is granted on a per-request basis.
- When building or creating a shipping plan, please only include items that require prep. Do not include products that do not need these services.
- After submitting your form, do not inbound. You must obtain approval before inbounding.
- Your inbound must have attached Deliverr Prep pallet labels (e.g., 1 pallet = 4 labels/1 per side), or a non-compliance fee of $20 per pallet will be charged. This does not apply to floor loaded containers.
- Deliverr Prep currently does not accept inbounds without a Shipping Plan. This inventory will be disposed of.
- Deliverr Prep currently does not accept removals from the Deliverr Network.
- Dimensional/weight requirements apply for Deliverr Prep.
For more information, please see Inbound Non-Compliance Fees.
Prep and Shipping Plan Status
- Prep Services may take up to 72 business hours to complete. Once Prep is complete, there is up to 48 business hours for the status to update to "Forwarding".
- If there is non-compliance, this can cause delays up to 14 days.
- Your shipping plan will remain in "Ready to Ship" status until the prep services are completed and the first box receives a scan at our Cross-dock.
- Your shipping plan will update to "Forwarding" status.
To learn more about shipping plan statuses, feel free to check out Understanding Inbound Shipment Status.
How much do services cost?
Prep can be opaque, complex, and pricey. Deliverr Prep isn’t any of those things. All prices include the following services: invoices, a designated account owner, support communication, plan creation, and product handling.
Below is our pricing structure as of April 2022 (based on service / outbound type):
Example of a custom Kitting quote
|How many SKUs need to be combined?||3 SKUs into a single unit|
|Does the final kit need Deliverr to source packaging or will it be provided?||Deliverr to source|
|Does the final kit need a SKU label?||Yes|
|What are the DIMs of the final kit?||8x5x1.5|
|Will Master Case be provided or does Deliverr need to source?||Deliverr to source|
|Where is this going for fulfillment?||Deliverr fulfillment network|
|Any other unique needs?||No|
Summary of kitting Job:
Kit 3 SKUs: $0.60
TOTAL PER KIT: $2.24
For all other Deliverr fulfillment fees, please visit What are Deliverr's fees?
Interested in our other standalone logistics services? Check out these articles!
- Reserve Storage
- Drayage and Transloading (Freight)
- Truckload Services (Freight)
- Time Guaranteed LTL (Freight)