Deliverr is piloting prep services to make it easier to use Deliverr, decrease receiving times, and reduce damages & non-compliance:
Please fill out this form if you are interested.
- Capacity is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Each new shipping plan for prep requires its own request. Approval is granted on a per-request basis.
- We are only accepting requests via Freight at this time. We do not accept requests that ship via Small Parcel Delivery (FedEx/UPS/DHL).
- After form submission, do not inbound. You must obtain approval before shipping your units to us.
- Only limited services (see below) are provided at this time. If the service you are interested in is not available, please submit a request so that we can track interest in services to offer in the future.
- When building or creating a shipping plan, please only include items that require prep. Do not include products that do not need these services.
- You must use our forwarding plans and pay a per-unit forwarding fee.
- Your inbound must have attached Deliverr Prep pallet labels (ex. 1 pallet = 4 labels/1 per side), or a Non-Compliance fee of $20 per pallet will be charged. This does not apply to Floor Loaded Containers. For more information, please see Inbound Non-Compliance Fees.
Prep Services & Fees
|Prep Service||Definition||Prep Fees|
|Labeling Units||Printing and applying a barcode to fulfillable units||$0.30 per unit
|Box Contents Labeling||Printing and applying Deliverr Box Contents labels to inbound boxes. This is restricted to case pack inbounds.||$0.40 per box|
|Bubble Wrap Units||Attaching bubble wrap to fulfillable units to protect them for small parcel fulfillment.
Includes printing and applying a barcode to the outside of the bubble-wrapped unit.
If units no longer fit in the original box then the Box Building fee will apply.
|$1.10 per unit|
|Bagging Units||Putting a unit inside of sealed polybag.
Includes printing and applying a barcode to the outside of the bagged unit.
|$0.80 per unit|
|Box Building||Preparing unboxed units for the forwarding process.
Includes printing and applying a barcode to the outside of the boxed unit.
|Floor Loaded Container||
Unloading a floor-loaded container and palletizing boxes.
This does not include any additional services.
|$650 for 40' container $325 for 20' container|