Introducing Deliverr Prep: hassle-free prep for sales-ready inventory, no matter where it’s headed.
As part of our new Logistics Services, you can mix and match Deliverr Prep with any of our other solutions (Freight, Reserve Storage, Returns, or Parcel) to customize your own logistics infrastructure, whether or not you already use Deliverr for fulfillment.
Why use Deliverr Prep?
Simplify your prep operation to focus on scale and growth: Get access to easy, transparent pricing, inventory visibility, and the convenience of prep and connected logistics options all under one roof—so you can spend time on other things.
Avoid costly lost cycles from inventory issues: Poorly prepped goods can really cost you in provider rejections, non-compliance fees, damages, lost production cycles, and constrained inventory you can’t afford.
Transform your inventory to meet all sales channel needs: Sell compliant, fully prepped products with any downstream fulfillment provider. Our expertise ensures whatever preparation your inventory needs, we’ll make it happen so you can sell anywhere.
What prep services are offered?
With Deliverr Prep, you have access to a wide variety of value-added services, including:
- Labeling units: Labels are printed and applied to units, ensuring barcodes are visible and compliant.
- Box content labeling: Box and Master Carton Labels are printed and applied to inbound cartons, ensuring compliance with your downstream channel(s).
- Bubble wrap: Bubble wrap is used on units for small parcel fulfillment to decrease the chance of damage during handling and transportation.
- Bagging: Items are placed in a sealed poly bag, displaying appropriate labels and barcodes. This helps items remain intact and ensures compliance throughout the fulfillment process.
- Box building: Units are properly prepared for the demands of freight transport. Products can be prepared for forwarding through this service.
- Kitting: The Deliverr team can combine multiple items into a single box and create a single unit SKU. This service can take your unboxed inventory and assemble it for future shipment.
- Floor loaded container: Deliverr Prep unloads floor-loaded containers and arranges boxes on pallets. Containers must be left onsite for 2 business days as live unloads are not offered.
- Quality check: Quality check services validate unit quality, accuracy, and compliance so you can rest assured that units will arrive intact to downstream providers or partners.
- And more!*
*Note: At this time, Deliverr can not provide branded prep services (e.g., printing company logos on boxes). See our full list of restricted products here.
How does Deliverr Prep work?
How do I request services for Deliverr Prep?
To help best prepare you for filling out the form, some of the questions we will ask include:
- Your contact information
- What Prep service(s) you’re interested in
- Your estimated number of units to inbound
How much do services cost?
With Deliverr Prep, you get predictable, transparent pricing for a service that’s often opaque. Below is our pricing structure as of April 2022 (based on service type):
For all other Deliverr fulfillment fees, please visit What are Deliverr's fees?
- Each new shipping plan for Prep requires its own request and must be a Forwarding Plan (a per-unit forwarding fee will be applied). Approval is granted on a per-request basis.
- When building or creating a shipping plan, please only include items that require prep. Do not include products that do not need these services.
- After submitting your form, do not inbound. You must obtain approval before inbounding.
- Your inbound must have attached Deliverr Prep pallet labels (e.g., 1 pallet = 4 labels/1 per side), or a non-compliance fee of $20 per pallet will be charged. This does not apply to floor loaded containers.
For more information, please see Inbound Non-Compliance Fees.
Interested in our other stand-alone logistics services? Check out these articles!
- Reserve Storage
- Drayage and Transloading (Freight)
- Truckload Services (Freight)
- Time Guaranteed LTL (Freight)