Typically this happens because your SKU is set to be FBA (Fulfilled by Amazon) instead of FBM (Fulfilled by Merchant, which means Deliverr here). Deliverr can only import FBM SKUs. We cannot import FBA SKUs.
Check a SKU's Status in Amazon
In Amazon Seller Central in the Inventory menu, go to Manage Inventory.
Select the radio button for Merchant.
If you see your SKU here but don't see it in Deliverr:
- Go to sellerportal.deliverr.com/inventory and click Import Products. This process may take up to 4 hours, depending on the size of your catalog.
- See other general reasons why your SKU may not be in Deliverr. For example, your SKU may have special characters like a + plus sign. Learn more.
- If all else fails, create a new SKU in Amazon (see below) and then click Import Products.
If you don't see your SKU here:
- This is an FBA SKU. Read the next section to create a new, secondary FBM SKU in Amazon.
- You can also tell if a SKU is FBA because you cannot edit the SKU's inventory quantities.
Create New FBM SKUs in Amazon
We strongly recommend creating a new, secondary SKU in Amazon just for FBM. We do not recommend converting an existing listing from FBA to FBM. Read our blog post How to use Deliverr to fulfill Amazon orders for more details.
After creating the SKU, go to sellerportal.deliverr.com/inventory and click Import Products. This process may take up to 4 hours, depending on the size of your catalog.