Connect Your Two Accounts
- Open Deliverr Seller Portal.
- For current Deliverr merchants — Go to sellerportal.deliverr.com/channels and select Flieber.
- For new Deliverr merchants — Go to sellerportal.deliverr.com/onboarding/choose-your-integration and select Flieber.
- Open Flieber.
- Open app.flieber.com in a new tab or window.
- Go to the Account > Settings > General Settings. Copy the 'Client ID' and 'Client Secret'.
- Enter those into Deliverr.
- Switch back to the Deliverr Seller Portal tab or window
- Enter the 'Client ID' and 'Client Secret' into Deliverr and hit 'Connect'.
Deliverr will establish the connection and automatically import/sync your Flieber catalog with your existing Deliverr catalog.
Optional: Verify Catalog Aliases
Check that your catalog synced correctly.
- Go to https://sellerportal.deliverr.com/inventory.
- For all the DSKUs (Deliverr SKUs) with available inventory, click in to the inventory details page for that DSKU.
- In the 'Aliases' section you should see a 'Flieber 1' indicating that this DSKU has a link to 1 product in Flieber.
- If you don't see an alias there:
- Recommended solution: Check that the SKU value in Deliverr for this DSKU matches the SKU value for the same product in Flieber. Correct the mismatch in either place, and then go to https://sellerportal.deliverr.com/inventory and hit 'Sync Catalog' to resync the catalogs.
- Alternate solution: Manually add an alias in Deliverr to link this DSKU to a different product. Read the Check and Fix SKU Mismatches article for more details
Once connected, you're done. Deliverr will immediately update Flieber with the inventory quantity values for your products/SKUs.
On future inventory movements (increments such as inventory is received at a fulfillment center, or decrements if an order ships out), then Deliverr will send inventory level updates to Flieber for those products.