Notes: Access to our Skupreme integration is currently in beta. Contact our support team if you want to join.
Connect Your Two Accounts
- Open Deliverr Seller Portal.
- For current Deliverr merchants — Go to sellerportal.deliverr.com/channels and select Skupreme.
- For new Deliverr merchants — Go to sellerportal.deliverr.com/onboarding/choose-your-integration and select Skupreme.
- Open Skupreme.
- Open skupreme.com/login in a new tab or window. Login if you are not already.
- Go to the Settings > Keys. Copy the 'Key' value.
- Enter they key into Deliverr.
- Switch back to the Deliverr Seller Portal tab or window.
- Paste into the 'Token' field into Deliverr and hit 'Connect'.
Deliverr will establish the connection and automatically import/sync your Skupreme catalog with your existing Deliverr catalog.
Optional: Verify Catalog Aliases
Check that your catalog synced correctly.
- Go to https://sellerportal.deliverr.com/inventory.
- For all the DSKUs (Deliverr SKUs) with available inventory, click in to the inventory details page for that DSKU.
- In the 'Aliases' section you should see a 'Skupreme 1' indicating that this DSKU has a link to 1 product in Skupreme.
- If you don't see an alias there:
- Recommended solution: Check that the SKU value in Deliverr for this DSKU matches the SKU value for the same product in Skupreme. Correct the mismatch in either place, and then go to https://sellerportal.deliverr.com/inventory and hit 'Import Products' to resync the catalogs.
- Alternate solution: You can manually add an alias in Deliverr to link this DSKU to a different product. Read the Check and Fix SKU Mismatches article for more details
What Happens Next
Once connected, you're done. Deliverr will immediately update Skupreme with the inventory quantity levels for your DSKUs with aliases.
On future inventory movements (increments such as inventory is received at a fulfillment center, or decrements if an order ships out), then Deliverr will send inventory level updates to Skupreme for the relevant products.
Deliverr will automatically sync with Skupreme to ask if there are new orders, and if we have available inventory will automatically import and fulfill those orders.
When an order ships, Deliverr will automatically update Skupreme with the tracking information for the order.