Before You Begin
Deliverr will import all Etsy orders as 'Standard' shipping. This means we fulfill the order with the 'Standard' shipping SLA (service level agreement) and charge you, the merchant, the 'Standard' fulfillment fee for that DSKU (Deliverr SKU).
The following instructions explain how to configure Etsy accordingly so that your customers see expected delivery dates that accurately correspond to the SLA for standard shipping.
Create an Shipping Profile in Etsy
In Etsy Shop Manager, go to Shipping Settings and then 'Add Profile.'
Build the new shipping profile as follows:
|Shipping prices||Calculate them for me (recommended)||You can choose "I'll enter fixed prices manually" for more customization, but you will have to enter shipping prices for each shipping class. If you choose this, do not enable 'Expedited Shipping' at the end of the shipping profile.|
|Origin zip code||94104 or any zip code in the United States||Choose any zip code you like. For Deliverr, this field is actually variable based on the order. Deliverr automatically chooses a fulfillment center for your order based on inventory availability and our estimated ability to fulfill the order within the SLA.|
|Processing time||2-3 business days||
We recommend this time so that the estimated delivery time shown in Etsy to customers is most accurate for your buyers.
Lowering the processing time will show a quicker expected delivery date (for possible higher buyer conversion), but it is possible that Deliverr may not fulfill the order before the expected delivery date.
|Where I'll ship||North America > United States||Read our International Shipping help article for more details on how to ship internationally from Deliverr's United States fulfillment centers.|
|Shipping services||'USPS First-Class Mail' only||
We do not guarantee that Deliverr will use this exact carrier-service, but it is the closest to 'Standard' SLA.
Deliverr automatically chooses a carrier-service based on availability and estimated ability to fulfill an SLA. When the order ships, Deliverr automatically updates Etsy with the tracking number for the buyer.
|Free shipping||Enabled||Deliverr does not have a fast tag (fast shipping badge) for Etsy, nor do we have a cart minimum feature specifically linked to fast shipping (ie something different from what Etsy currently offers).|
|Handling fee||0||Suggested $0 for higher buyer conversion at checkout, but up to you.|
|Profile name||Deliverr Shipping Profile||Choose any name you like. This is just so you can identify this profile from any other shipping profiles you may have created in Etsy.|
Finally, go through all of your Etsy listings.
- For listings you do want to fulfill with Deliverr, check that they are using the 'Deliverr Shipping Profile'.
- For listings you do not want to fulfill with Deliverr, make sure they are using another shipping profile or custom shipping settings that you set.
Other Shipping Settings in Etsy
Free shipping guarantee
Up to you. This is free shipping from the buyer's perspective. Deliverr will still charge you, the merchant, the fulfillment fee for your SKUs based on the service level (just Standard only for now). This covers the cost of picking, packing, and shipping your item to the buyer.
Deliverr does not have a fast tag (fast shipping badge) for Etsy, nor do we have a cart minimum feature specifically linked to fast shipping (ie something different from what Etsy currently offers).
Leave as default. These options are not relevant, since Deliverr will fulfill orders on your behalf.
Rates and upgrades
- Leave as default. These options are not relevant, since Deliverr will fulfill orders on your behalf.
- Recommend to set as Disabled. Deliverr can currently only fulfill Etsy orders at Standard shipping SLAs and fulfillment rates. We cannot guarantee to import faster shipping speeds if your buyers select them at checkout.
- You can set as Enabled if you want to offer faster shipping on other SKUs that you do not fulfill with Deliverr. However, for the SKUs that you do plan to fulfill with Deliverr, remove those upgrade options from the Deliverr shipping profile (as explained previously) and/or any Etsy listings you want Deliverr to fulfill.