A feed is a CSV file that you upload to Walmart that will update the inventory levels for your SKUs in Walmart. In general, you want to create an inventory feed if the automatic inventory updates to Walmart do not work as intended. Specific situations include:
- My listing says 'Out of Stock' at Walmart, but I have inventory in Deliverr
- Disconnecting the Walmart direct integration from Deliverr
- Zeroing out the seller fulfilled node so all orders will be assigned to the Deliverr node
- Do not update inventory in Walmart Seller Center on the Manage Items page. Use the feed solution described below for the best results.
- This article is for sellers using the Walmart direct integration to connect Walmart with Deliverr, rather than through the use of a listing tool (like ShipStation or Pipe17).
Step 1: Log in to Walmart Seller Central
Step 2: Select ‘Product Catalog’ in the left sidebar menu, then click ‘Items’
Step 3: In the Items menu, click ‘Update items in bulk’
On this page, under “Select update method,” choose ‘By Template (price, inventory, etc.).’ Next, click ‘Inventory’ to automatically download a blank Inventory Spec. The file will automatically begin downloading.
Step 4: Input product data in the spreadsheet and save it to your computer
In the spreadsheet, enter each SKU in the first column that you intend to update, enter the correct value as your quantity in the second column, and choose the Fulfillment Center ID from the dropdown in the third column (The Fulfillment Center ID can be found in your Walmart Seller Center by going to ‘Shipping Settings,’ then ‘Fulfillment Centers.’)
- For out of stock issues, you will zero out the seller fulfilled node, zero out the partner fulfilled node, and then input values from Deliverr. (Learn more)
- For disconnecting Walmart, you will enter 0 to zero out the partner fulfilled node
- For “order not in Deliverr” issues, you will enter 0 to zero out the seller fulfilled node.
When you’re finished inputting the data, be sure to save the file to your computer.
Step 5: Return to Walmart Seller Central and upload the spreadsheet
Upload the spreadsheet under “Upload the completed spec.”
You can then choose which type of spec you want to upload in the "Select the correct spec template" dropdown menu. Choose ‘Bulk Inventory Update’ and click ‘Submit.’
After you upload these files, Walmart Seller Central will process it as a feed. Check the status of a given feed in the Activity Feed dashboard. For details about feed statuses, please review Activity Feed in Seller Center.
For your reference, more information can be found in Update Inventory in Seller Center in Walmart Seller Help.