When to Create a Bulk Inventory Feed
A feed is a CSV file that you upload to Walmart that will update the inventory levels for your SKUs in Walmart. In general, you want to create an inventory feed if the automatic inventory updates to Walmart do not work as intended. Specific situations include:
- My listing says 'Out of Stock' at Walmart, but I have inventory in Deliverr
- Disconnecting the Walmart direct integration from Deliverr
- Zeroing out the seller fulfilled node so all orders will be assigned to the Deliverr node
- Do not update inventory in Walmart Seller Center on the Manage Items page. Use the feed solution described below for the best results.
- This article is for sellers using the Walmart direct integration to connect their Deliverr and Walmart accounts together.
Create and Submit a Feed in Walmart
1. Log in to Walmart Seller Central.
2. In the Items menu, click on Update items in bulk.
3. Select 'By Template (price, inventory, etc)'. Select Inventory under Download... to download the file.
4. Open the spreadsheet and enter the right value in the second column for all of your items.
- For out of stock issues, you will zero out the seller fulfilled node, zero out the partner fulfilled node, and then input values from Deliverr. Read more.
- For disconnecting Walmart, you will enter 0 to zero out the partner fulfilled node
- For order not in Deliverr issues, you will enter 0 to zero out the seller fulfilled node.
5. Return to Walmart Seller Central and upload the spreadsheet. Select Bulk Inventory Update as the spec template.
6. Select the correct shipping node and then Submit.
- Select 'MP_Deliverr' if you want to update the partner fulfilled (Deliverr) node.
- Select the seller fulfilled node if you want to update the seller fulfilled node.
After you upload these files, Walmart Seller Central will process it as a feed. Check the status of a given feed at seller.walmart.com/items-and-inventory/feed-status.
Read Update Inventory in Seller Center in Walmart Seller Help for more details on how to update inventory levels in Walmart.