Since Deliverr guarantees pricing (see our Cost Calculator) Fast Shipping badges may not appear at certain times, such as when a customer is in a hard to reach area or during a severe weather event.
It is worth noting, however, that Deliverr will always choose the fastest available speed, given these constraints. Thus you may see your badge availability vary day by day. The Fast Tag sales numbers reflect these fluctuations. If you have cart minimums set up, you may experience lower Fast Tag sales as a result as well.
Shopify Badge Performance on the Homepage
You can now objectively measure how well your Shopify fast tags are performing through a card on the homepage dashboard. Visit https://sellerportal.deliverr.com to see the card based on your own data.
- This card on the dashboard is only visible for sellers with 50 or more Shopify fast tag orders in the last 30 days. Sellers below this threshold will not have enough data to draw meaningful conclusions.
- For sellers with multiple fast tags activated, this shows data from all fast tag connections, aggregated together.
Interpreting the data
Deliverr measures the performance of fast tags by measuring conversion. Conversion is the rate at which potential buyers convert (ie make a purchase) after seeing a product on your website.
- Conversion = Count of purchases / Count of views, in a given time period
- Purchases = Sales/orders made by buyers, segmented by shipping speed, for items fulfilled by Deliverr
- Views = Page loads of the product details page (ie views from potential buyers) from your Shopify-based website.
At Deliverr, we strongly believe that your conversion will increase the more often you can offer fast shipping. With this dashboard card, you can now see this increase objectively based on data from your own SKUs and orders.
The dashboard card simply shows conversion week-by-week (as well as aggregate over last 12 weeks). The baseline conversion is when no badge is shown on the product page due to no coverage, while the alternate is showing a fast shipping badge on the product page (regardless of whether the badge says 1, 2, or 3 days).
Increase fast tag performance
You can increase the performance (conversion) of fast tags the following ways:
(1) Increase performance by loading badges faster
Read this help center article to learn more: How to Make Shopify Fast Tags Load Faster
(2) Increase performance with a better design
Review how and where the fast tag badges are placed on your website. If badges are placed incorrectly, then buyers may have a bad user experience. See step 2 (badges on product details page, badges on collection pages) in How Do I Edit My Shopify Fast Tag Settings?
Consider customizing the design of your badges with custom CSS (requires developer experience). See help center article: How do I Manually Place Deliverr Fast-Tags In My Shopify Website Theme?
(3) Increase coverage by inbounding with forwarding
Fast Tag coverage availability depends on many factors, including the location of available-to-sell units, order capacity at Deliverr warehouses, carrier performance, and even seasonality.
To maximize coverage, your units must be available for sale in five areas of Deliverr’s fulfillment network:
- West coast
Get available units in these areas by regularly creating inbounds with forwarding to Deliverr.