To have returns enabled for your existing Deliverr account please follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the Returns in the sidebar.
Step 2: Click on Get started for free.
Step 3: Add address of your return facility and click on Next.
Step 4: Click on Select an Order.
Step 5: Create your first return shipment.
- Clicking on the button will take you to create a return form. Search for the delivered order for which you intend to create the return
- Select the order to add item and quantity of return items
- Select the order items and quantity for an item to be returned in Select Product section (Note: this section is only visible when more than one items are present).
- Based on the courier preference you will see either UPS, USPS, FedEx. Select the label which matches your need from the Select Shipping section. (Note: these are estimated prices for shipping label)
- The final section will give a summary of all the above sections. Finally, just click on the 'Create return label' button to create a shipping label.
- Download the label and send it to the buyer via email.