In 2022, Deliverr will provide merchants with more customized packaging opportunities. The first step in this effort is to enable branded shipping labels.
Merchants can now add their business name to the FROM address of Deliverr shipping labels. This will give your customers a better indication of which brand the package is from when it arrives at their doorstep. Additionally, marketplace order ID will also appear on shipping labels.
How do I enable this?
- Navigate to the Account Information Page in seller portal settings
- Under Public business name, enter the name of your brand as you would like it to appear on branded shipping labels
- Click Save changes
This will enable your business name to appear on Deliverr shipping labels for the following carriers: FedEx, UPS, USPS, and DHL.
Your business name will appear where you see "Merchant Business Name" in the examples below.
When a carrier does not support a merchant name in the FROM section, we will default to the standard Deliverr shipping label experience with “Deliverr” and the fulfillment center code above the FROM address:
Additionally, Marketplace Order ID now appears on branded shipping labels for many carriers: FedEx, FedExSmartPost, USPS, OnTrac, LaserShip, and LSO. The section of the label in which the order ID will appear will vary across carriers, but can be in the PO field or below the delivery address.
1. I see that seller portal states that the public business name will appear on order tracking pages. When will this be enabled?
We do not have a specific timeline for this yet. We will provide updates in the future when we plan to use business name in fields aside from the shipping label.
2. Why doesn’t business name appear for all carriers?
We are restricted to the input fields provided by the carriers themselves. If the carrier’s label does not contain a field for business name or marketplace ID, Deliverr cannot pass these details to be added to the label.
3. I am a parent company with multiple brand names. Can I add different business names for different DSKUs?
No, not at this time. Our team is exploring adding this capability in the future.
4. Can I remove my business name from shipping labels at any time?
Yes, simply delete your business name from the field in seller portal settings and click save.
For any additional questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org