We've updated the Order List page to give our merchants more visibility into order statuses! On the Order List page, you can now clearly see when orders may require your attention due to Late shipping or Late delivery. We have also made the Invalid address and Cancelled order statuses more visible.
This update includes the introduction of:
1. An indication of whether an order is expected to Ship late or expected to Deliver late.
Deliverr always aims to ship and deliver orders on time. However, there will sometimes be instances of delayed orders due to unforeseen operational delays at the warehouses or with our partner carriers. When late shipping or delivery is expected to occur, we want to inform merchants as soon as possible. This Late order status will provide you with more proactive order information so you can reach out to customers and inform them of the potential delay.
2. Tooltips in the Status column to provide more details about the order status directly on the order list page
Previously, merchants had to click through to the order detail page to gather more information about the order. Now, the order list page contains tooltips to provide additional details about the status of an order.
|Status||Status Pill Color||Tooltip||Meaning||Image|
|PROCESSING||Gray||On Time||All packages in the order are expected to ship on time.|
|PROCESSING||Yellow||Late||A package in the order is expected to ship late.|
|IN TRANSIT||Blue||On Time||All packages in the order have Shipped and the order is expected to be delivered on time.|
|IN TRANSIT||Yellow||Late||All packages in the order have Shipped and the order is expected to be delivered late|
|INVALID ADDRESS||Red||None||The order has an invalid address that the seller must correct|
|CANCELLED||Red||[relevant error type]||The order has been cancelled by Deliverr due to an issue such as stockout, invalid product dimensions, international shipping is not enabled, or there is missing product customs information|
|CANCELLED||Gray||None||The order has been cancelled by the seller|
|Delivered||Green||None||The order has been delivered. Note: even if the order was delivered late, it will still have a Green pill.|
3. A mobile optimized order list page
We received merchant feedback that there is often a need to check order status while on the go. As a first step toward making Deliverr more mobile-friendly, we've optimized the order list page.
Deliverr is exploring optimizing additional pages on mobile.
1. Does Deliverr provide the reason that shipping or delivery is delayed?
Not at this time. Reason codes for late shipping or delivery may be provided in seller portal in the future.
2. Why does Deliverr auto-cancel orders?
Orders can be cancelled for a few reasons including:
- Stockout: there is no longer inventory for that SKU in the Deliverr network
- Invalid product dimensions: order cannot be fulfilled for the dimensions of the SKU. If the SKUs were entered incorrectly, you can create a Support ticket to have our team update the SKU dimensions. After updating the dimensions, you can then duplicate the order.
- International shipping is not enabled: navigate to the settings page in order to enable international shipping
- Missing customs information: customs information must be uploaded for the product on the inventory detail page for the order to be fulfilled
3. Will Deliverr show Lost in Transit packages on the order list page?
Currently, there is not a Lost status, but we may create one in the future. For now, Lost packages will likely show as In Transit - Late on the order list page.
4. Why can't I select more than one option when filtering orders?
This is a limitation of the current state of the feature. In the future, we may enable the selection of multiple filter options.