You can now increase the security of your Seller Portal account by adding Two Factor Authentication to your login.
Start by logging in normally and registering a mobile phone number to your seller portal user identity. The next time you login, you will receive a text code to that number to verify your identity.
Two factor authentication is optional, but recommended for all seller portal users to increase the security of their login and their organization’s data.
How to Set Up Two Factor Authentication
Link the phone number to your account:
- Go to sellerportal.deliverr.com/settings.
- Go to User Information > Multi-factor authentication > Enable multi-factor authentication
- Enter the phone number that you want to use for additional authentication.
- You will receive a text immediately
- Enter the validation code
On your next login to Seller Portal (login.deliverr.com):
- You will automatically receive a text message with a validation code.
- Enter the validation to continue to sellerportal.deliverr.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are there other methods I can use to authenticate?
Currently we only offer SMS text message as an additional authentication method. We are looking into offering TOTP (Time-based One Time Passcode), ie Authenticator-style tools as an additional method.
2. What if I no longer have access to that mobile phone?
Contact our support team for assistance logging in.
3. I don't see the multiple factor authentication enablement screen in settings.
If you created your account with a social login such as through Google or Facebook, then you do not have to setup multiple factor authentication, as that is handled by Google or Facebook. Please check your security settings on those platforms to make sure two factor authentication is enabled.