Introducing Deliverr Reserve Storage: unified storage to connect inventory to demand, across any channel, any time, anywhere.
As part of our new Logistics Services, you can mix and match Reserve Storage with any of our other solutions to create your own logistics infrastructure, whether or not you already use Deliverr for fulfillment.
What are the benefits of Reserve Storage?
- Store your inventory to be shipped anywhere: Choose from multiple options for inbound and outbound across the country, including B2B, FBA, eCommerce, your own warehouse or fulfillment center, and more.
- Transparent, straightforward pricing: Take advantage of a 'pay-as-you-go' pricing structure for stored inventory and get pallet-by-month pricing—saving you headaches and costs.
- One inventory partner makes life hassle-free: One vast storage network, one point of contact, one invoice, and real-time visibility means you can focus on growing your business instead of on your own logistics.
Where is Reserve Storage currently available?
Reserve Storage has locations throughout the US and you pick which facility you want to ship to!
How does the process work?
With Deliverr Reserve Storage, you store a portion of your inventory on a short-term timetable (your reserve inventory). To get started, please fill out our intake form and Deliverr will contact you.
* Note: Reserve Storage is ideal to store up to six months of inventory and is designed to provide on-hand inventory replenishment when an end destination is not fully determined today.
What is the pricing structure for Reserve Storage services?
The pricing structure charges at the pallet/carton level based on handling and storage type, which means no hidden overages or costs. All prices are valid as of March 2022.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What are the pallet dimensional requirements?
Pallets must be stored at the standard pallet dimensions of 40” x 48” X 60”. If inbounded pallets exceed these dimensions, Deliverr will break down the pallet and reconfigure the cartons onto one or more pallets. Any additional material required will be invoiced in addition to the inbound handling price.
2. How can I inbound my inventory?
At this time, we are only accepting palletized or Floor Loaded inbounds into Reserve Storage. We currently do NOT accept small parcel shipments. If we do receive a small parcel shipment, we will do our best to locate and receive the inventory. If the shipment is not located, you will need to submit a claim with your carrier.
3. What is the processing time for inbounds via LTL/FTL and Floor Loaded Container(s)?
Inbounds via LTL/FTL will be unloaded the same day as long as there is a set and confirmed appointment. Floor Loaded Container unloads will be completed with 96 hours of container drop. (Restrictions: We cannot perform live unloads.)
4. What is the turnaround time from submitting an outbound order to having it staged for pickup?
Outbound orders will be prepped and ready for pick up within 24-48 hours from when you receive the confirmation.
5. Does Deliverr provide Outbound Transportation services?
Yes! Our Freight Services Team is more than capable of assisting with LTL/FTL outbound orders and more! (Restrictions: Deliverr does not currently provide shipping labels for Small Parcel Outbound. At this time, we ask that these be provided at the time of the request.)
6. What is the requested format of a shipping label?
Our 3PL's use a thermal printer that requires the label to be in a 4x6 format.
7. How do I request an on-hand inventory report for my inventory in Reserve Storage?
You may be able to see your inventory in Seller Portal. If you do not, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for inventory counts if required.
Interested in our other stand-alone logistics services? Check out these articles!