Introducing Deliverr Reserve Storage: unified storage to connect inventory to demand, across any channel, any time, anywhere.
As part of our new Logistics Services, you can mix and match Reserve Storage with any of our other solutions to create your own logistics infrastructure, whether or not you already use Deliverr for fulfillment.
What are the benefits of Reserve Storage?
- Store your inventory to be shipped anywhere: Choose from multiple options for inbound and outbound across the country, including B2B, FBA, eCommerce, your own warehouse or fulfillment center, and more.
- Transparent, straightforward pricing: Take advantage of a 'pay-as-you-go' pricing structure for stored inventory and get pallet-by-month pricing—saving you headaches and costs.
- One inventory partner makes life hassle-free: One vast storage network, one point of contact, one invoice, and real-time visibility means you can focus on growing your business instead of on your own logistics.
Where is Reserve Storage currently available?
- West Coast
- East Coast
How does the process work?
With Deliverr Reserve Storage, you store a portion of your inventory on a short-term timetable (your reserve inventory). You can get started in a few easy steps:
- Step 1: Speak with a Reserve Storage rep: After expressing initial interest using our intake form, a Deliverr rep will discuss specifically how Reserve Storage would work for your business.
- Step 2: Let us know what you're inbounding and when: During our kickoff call, you let us know what you’re inbounding, where (West or East Coast), and then you’ll schedule an inbounding appointment at the cross-dock.
- Step 3: Send us your inventory: Once the appointment is confirmed, you send us your inventory and you’re all set! We’ll receive and store until it’s ready to outbound to its final destination.
* Note: Reserve Storage is ideal to store up to six months of inventory and is designed to provide on-hand inventory replenishment when an end destination is not fully determined today.
What is the pricing structure for Reserve Storage services?
The pricing structure charges at the pallet/carton level based on handling and storage type, which means no hidden overages or costs. All prices are valid as of March 2022.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What are the pallet dimensional requirements?
Pallets must be stored at the standard pallet dimensions of 40” x 48” X 60”. If inbounded pallets exceed these dimensions, Deliverr will break down the pallet and reconfigure the cartons onto one or more pallets. Any additional material required will be invoiced in addition to the inbound handling price.
2. What is the processing time for inbounds via LTL/FTL and Floor Loaded Container(s)?
Inbounds via LTL/FTL will be unloaded the same day as long as there is a set and confirmed appointment. Floor Loaded Container unloads will be completed with 96 hours of container drop. (Restrictions: We cannot perform live unloads.)
3. What is the turnaround time from submitting an outbound order to having it staged for pickup?
Outbound orders will be prepped and ready for pick up within 24-48 hours from when you receive the confirmation.
4. What is the requested format of a shipping label?
Our 3PL's use a thermal printer that requires the label to be in a 4x6 format.
5. How do I request an on-hand inventory report for my inventory in Reserve Storage?
At this time, we do not have a front-end solution in Seller Portal that will report the on-hand inventory in Reserve Storage. In the meantime, we ask that you please contact email@example.com and we will send a report within 3-4 business hours.
Interested in our other stand-alone logistics services? Check out these articles!