- If you want to place Badges on the Product Details page
- If you want to place Badges on the Collection pages
- If you want to place standard shipping badges
- If you want to add cart minimums
If you’d like to turn Fast Tags on or off for select items, please see How Do I Turn Shopify Free Fast Delivery Badges On or Off for a Product?
Step 1: Select ‘Shopify Fast Tags’ in the left sidebar menu
If you’ve added Fast Tags to multiple stores, your menu will instead display each of your stores by name. Select the store you’d like to edit.
Step 2: Locate the setting you’d like to update, make the changes, then click ‘Save Changes’
Here’s a breakdown of what exactly you can edit:
Badges on Product Detail pages
This refers to the placement of Fast Tags on each of your product listings when your customers click to view the individual product page.
- When Fast Tags are placed automatically, you have the option to see a preview of where Deliverr will place your Fast Tags by selecting ‘See preview.’ Deliverr will open a new tab and show you an example using your own Shopify store (Shopify login required).
- When Fast Tags are placed manually, you will be provided with the HTML codes needed to customize Fast Tag placement on your own via the ‘View documentation’ button.
Badges on the Collection pages
This refers to the Fast Tags seen on individual products on the collection page as your customers scroll through your catalog.
- When Fast Tags are placed automatically, Badges are placed below the product photos.
NOTE: Some themes are not compatible with auto-placement, so make sure to preview your store to confirm it's placed as expected.
- When Fast Tags are placed manually, you will be provided with the HTML codes needed to customize Fast Tag placement on your own by clicking ‘View documentation.’
Standard shipping badges
When Fast Tags aren’t available for a particular product, you can choose to show a Standard Shipping Badge that lets your customers know that they can expect their order to be delivered in 5-7 business days.
Cart minimums and other charges
By setting a cart minimum, your customer’s cart must reach a certain threshold that you set before Fast Tags will be applied. When Fast Tags are not applied, the customer pays the shipping rate you set in your Shopify account (Settings > Shipping and delivery > Manage rates). For more information on this Shopify setting, please see Shopify’s Help Center article, Setting Up Shipping Rates.
NOTE: Set the threshold too high, and your customer may abandon the cart. For best practices, please see How Do I Set a Cart Minimum for Fast Tags and What is the Advantage?
NOTE: The cart minimum does not account for discounts. If the value of the product was $34.99 with a cart minimum of $30, and a discount brings the total to $24.99, the customer will still reach the cart minimum.
If your cart minimum is $30, this is what your customer will see when they have not added $30 worth of products to their cart:
In this example, this is what your customer will see when they have added $30 worth of products to their cart to meet the cart minimum (shipping speed will vary) including the product they are looking at:
You can read up about other charge methods here.