There are two main paths of setting up a bundle with Deliver:
- Create a new bundle product listing first and then import it to Deliverr
- Create a bundle inside Deliverr first and then the eCommerce listing
Create a new bundle product listing first and then import it to Deliverr
- Create a new product listing representing your bundle, inside your eCommerce (e.g Shopify) or marketplace platform (e.g. Walmart), so that you can import it from inside Deliverr in step #2 below
- This is where you will need to add your product title representing the bundle contents (e.g. Tea Variety Pack x 6), unique SKU value, price, description and images, to correspond to the group of unique SKUs or quantities that this bundle listing will represent.
- Ensure that the intended items inside the bundle listing also exist as separate product listings inside your eCommerce platform
- Visit https://sellerportal.deliverr.com/inventory, click Sync Catalog and wait for the new product listing to appear in the Products list tab. At this point, the bundle listing will appear like any other individual product listings that you imported from your eCommerce system. Click the title and enter the details page matching the title and SKU value of the bundle listing that you just created in step #1 above
- Click on the top right Actions menu and click Set up as a bundle. This is will bring you to the Create Bundle page guide
Notes: You will not be able to convert an individual product to a bundle inside Deliverr
- If it has already been added to a different bundle
- If inventory for the product has already been received (i.e. inbounded)
- On the Included Products field of Create Bundle page, search and enter the individual products representing your bundle. You can type the SKU value or the product title of the products to find the right products. This list of individual products or quantities should represent the description and images that you set up in step #1 above
- You will not be able to add another bundle product as an individual product here
- If the product(s) do not have their dimensions set, you will not be able to add them to a bundle at the moment. You can enter the dimensions from the Inventory list page (Product tabs) by clicking on Estimate for the product row. You can also do this by visiting the Inventory details page of the respective products and updating the Dimensions section
- The Estimated Total value shown here at the moment is not a direct sum total. The total value includes any multi-unit discount applied if this bundle is fulfilled by Deliverr. Selling products as virtual bundles does not change how your costs are calculated. For more information, please visit this article.
- Click Save. Please note that once you create a bundle, the contents cannot be modified. So please double check your product list as needed and click Save again on the confirmation modal.
That’s it! From here onwards, as long as you have enough inventory with Deliverr for the minimum number of products and quantities required for the bundle listing, your bundle order will be fulfilled by Deliverr like any other multi-item or multi-quantity order.
Create a bundle inside Deliverr first
- Identify the title and SKU value for the listing you already have on your eCommerce site
- Visit https://sellerportal.deliverr.com/inventory, Click Create and select Create Bundle
- Enter the Name and SKU value to match the bundle listing on your eCommerce system. Type and search in the Included Products and add the list of individual products and quantities to match your bundle listing. You can use the product title or SKU value to search for the items
- Click Save. Note that the composition of the bundle cannot be modified after it is created. Click Save again on the confirmation modal
- Visit your eCommerce platform (e.g. Shopify) and create your new product listing. Make sure to use the exact SKU value you used in step #4 above. Publish the product listing
- Come back to Deliverr seller portal. Go to the Inventory page and click the Sync Catalog button on the top right. Give it a few minutes for your inventory to sync
- After you navigate to the details page of your newly created bundle, the alias section should automatically link your eCommerce listing, in the respective channel (e.g. Shopify)
Note: It could take up to 5 minutes for your inventory count to be synced across Deliverr and your eCommerce platform(s). This applies to when a new bundle is created inside Deliverr or when a new bundle order is received at Deliverr.
For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.