This article explains the inbounding process for Reserve Storage. See this article to learn about Reserve Storage.
Inbounding to Reserve Storage
Inbounding is the process that merchants (i.e. you!) will use to send inventory into Reserve. As of July 13, 2022, access to the inbounding flow on the Deliverr Seller Portal is limited. If you would like access to this feature, please complete this intake form or reach out to our Support Team. If you complete the form, you will be contacted within 24 to 48 business hours.
- Once shipment has arrived, inventory should be received and reflected Seller Portal within 48 hours of delivery.
- Preferred to ship 1 SKU per pallet at this time.
- The Reserve inbounds flow does not allow you to book freight transportation. To get a transportation quote, please email email@example.com and reference the Deliverr PO# on the shipment you create (see the step-by-step flow below for how to create a shipment).
- After inventory is received into Reserve facilities, you will have the ability in the Seller Portal to transfer Reserve inventory into FBA or Deliverr's Ecommerce Fulfillment Network.
- Orders that are not destined for Deliverr Ecommerce Fulfillment Network and FBA will still be done manually from your personal Tracker. Please refer to the Inventory Movement SOP for instructions and further details.
Go to Inbounds and create a shipment. Select to create a shipment for Reserve Storage.
Select the SKUs and units you want to inbound. Currently, you must inbound single-SKU case packs.
Please refer this article to add products in bulk via file upload.
Provide the case pack dimensions and weight.
Provide the barcode type and information so that Reserve receivers can identify your products.
Provide your ship from address.
Select the Reserve location you want to ship to. Note if you select the following: 17815 Foster Rd. Liberty, MO 64068 Suite 111 and want to complete a transfer to Ecom later, we can complete the transfer, however you will be billed the freight cost for this particular site. See help center article here.
Select if your inbound is floor loaded or palletized. If floor loaded, please provide your container ID so that Deliverr teams can track your container.
Confirm your estimated costs to create your shipment.
If palletized, download pallet labels and attach them to your pallets.
Track the progress of your receive.
Friendly Reminder: At this time, we are only accepting palletized or Floor Loaded inbounds into Reserve Storage. We currently do NOT accept small parcel shipments. If we do receive a small parcel shipment, we will do our best to locate and receive the inventory. If the shipment is not located, you will need to submit a claim with your carrier.