This article explains the inventory transfer process to FBA from Reserve Storage
Inventory transfer to FBA
Now you can create a transfer of your inventory from Deliverr reserve storage to any FBA location with simple steps from your Deliverr Seller Portal account. FBA transfers have 3 components:
- Creating an inbound on Amazon’s `Seller Central: You will still need to do this first step for now (more is coming!) as Deliverr will need:
- Amazon Labels in 4x6 format (download as “4x6 Thermal printing” only)
- Address of destination FBA warehouse
- FBA Shipment ID
- Creating a transfer on Seller Portal: This is our new and exciting product
- Booking Freight: You can use Deliverr Freight or choose your own and provide us information
You can leave the rest to us!
Step by Step flow
Create a transfer in Seller Portal here:
- Open your seller portal account
- On the left, choose “Inventory”
- Under Inventory, choose “Transfers”
- On Transfers page, click the “Create Transfer” button to start a transfer
On the next page, select Amazon FBA as the destination for FBA transfer
Provide the Amazon facility address that you got from Seller Central account while creating the inbound
Select and add SKUs you want to transfer in the search bar. Add all the SKUs before choosing the quantities
On the next screen, add the number of boxes you would like to transfer per SKU. We will already populate the number of items per box. You can only transfer whole boxes (cases). You will see the Reserve Storage facility address to input into Seller Central. Note, we do not provide phone numbers for our facilities as they primarily use email for communication. We suggest providing #000-000-0000 and noting in Seller Central to contact via the email we will provide at the end of the shipment creation.
Now you can select the shipping method as per your choice:
Choosing Deliverr Freight is simple. You can select it and we will handle the rest
If you choose your own carrier, you need to provide us with information on how you want the items to be packed and provide BOL, carrier information and take an appointment later
Now you need to provide us information you got from Seller Central account while creating the inbound. We will prepare the cases and pallets with the provided labels
One last step, review all the information before confirming the transfer
Congrats! Your transfer is confirmed
Now you can go to the Inventory > Transfers page to check the details of your transfer order any time. Click on any order and you can see the details:
Wait! Did you choose to book your own freight? If yes, there are a few steps remaining:
- Once your order is ready for pickup, get information to book your freight from the order details page
- Book your freight
- Schedule an appointment with our warehouse for pickup
- Provide us the necessary carrier information
1. What information do I need to complete the transfer?
- Destination address
- FBA shipment ID
- Box and pallet labels (in pdf - downloaded as thermal printing option)
2. What information do I need to provide if I book my own freight?
- Schedule an appointment on the provided email/phone number
- Add carrier information: carrier name, pickup date, BOL #
3. Do I still make an appointment if I have booked a Deliverr Freight?
- No, you don’t have any pending tasks left if you choose Deliverr Freight
4. Will I get any notifications?
- Yes, you will get an email once your order is ready for pickup to book your own freight
5. How can I know the current status of my transfer?
- On seller portal, go to the Inventory > Transfers page to check the details of your transfer order. On the details page, you would be able to find the following statuses:
6. Can I create shipments from more than 1 Deliverr facility?
- Yes, to transfer products from more than 1 Deliverr storage location, you need to create two different transfer orders. Unfortunately, we are currently limited to doing this on our own.
7. Can I know how much inventory is placed in which storage location?
- Yes, on the inventory page, we added a new column “Available in reserve storage” for you to know how much inventory is available for transfer
8. Can anyone use this product? How can I become a part of this initiative?
- Transfers to FBA is currently being tested in a pilot phase. If you would like to participate in the pilot, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please connect with us through live chat or email us at email@example.com!
NOTE: You can also submit a ticket and learn how you can keep track of Support requests through this Help Center article or chat with us anytime by selecting ‘Chat’ at the bottom of the left sidebar of your Seller Portal account.