You can chose what happens with the returned items after they've been inspected basis the outcome.
Deliverr inspects returned item and grades them to below condition on their arrival:
- Brand New - The returned item is in new condition with item and packaging intact
- Used - The returned items has visible signs of usage
- Damaged - The returned item is damaged beyond repair
Please refer to the inspection rules in returns settings page for more details.
You can manage how Deliverr disposes items that arrive in each of these conditions. Below are possible disposition per condition type:
- Restock - The items would be restocked in one of our facilities
- Donate - The items would be donated
- Destroy - The items would be destroyed
- Send back - The items would be sent back to your location. More details here.
Can I choose this handling for each SKU?
No. Currently, this handling would be applied to all your SKUs.
I had changed the setting now. What happens to return orders?
The change in settings would be applicable to all the items that will be inspected after such time and not retrospectively. It might take up to 24 hours for the changes to be applied.