Outbound orders for B2B
You can now send your inventory from Reserve Storage to a B2B destination directly through Seller Portal! We can send your inventory either palletized (FTL/LTL) or small parcel. To make your life even easier, you can choose to let us use our Freight/Parcel rates so that you can simply create the outbound and leave the rest to us!
1. Navigate to the new "Wholesale Orders" section under "Orders" in Seller Portal. Click the "Create Order" button on the top right of the table to start creating an outbound order.
2. Provide us the destination address for the outbound order
3. Search for and add the products that you would like to send as a part of this order. Please note that all Product must be in the same Reserve Storage facility. Once you add 1 product in this step, subsequent products selected must be in the same facility.
4. Please select how many boxes of each SKU you would like to send as a part of this outbound order. The units per box field is not editable and is locked to the units per box indicated for that SKU when it was inbounded. If this units per box number appears to be incorrect, please contact Support following the instructions here.
5. You will now be directed to choose a shipping method. You can choose to either use Deliverr Partner rates or your own carrier rates.
After this, you will be directed to choose whether you would like the order to be sent out LTL/FTL (Palletized) or small Parcel (individual cases being sent through mail carriers).
We highly recommend using our partner rates so that you do not need to worry about sending us labels, scheduling a pick up appointment for FTL/LTL, etc. Simply create the outbound and let us handle the rest!
If you choose to ship small parcel with your own carrier, you will be prompted to upload the shipping labels before moving onto the next step.
6. You will be taken to a screen now where you can provide us with the labels, packing slips, and vendor guidelines for the outbound order, along with any additional notes. Please make sure that you provide us with all the information necessary to correctly prepare this order.
7. Lastly, you will see the confirmation screen where you can see an estimate of the cost of the outbound along with other information about the outbound. Please note that the cost shown here is an estimate and actual charges may vary based on the labeling and preparation requirements indicated.
8. Did you book your own Freight (FTL/LTL)? There are a few steps remaining!
- Once your order is ready, we will send you an email with information about your outbound (pallet dims/weights)
- Book your Freight
- Schedule an appointment with our warehouse for pickup
- Provide us with the necessary carrier information
1. What are the benefits of sending using Deliverr Partner rates for Freight or Parcel?
Using Deliverr Partner rates could save you both time and money! When you choose to use our rates, we will automatically generate carrier labels or book Freight for your outbound. We have heard from many merchants that our Freight and Parcel rates are cheaper than what they were able to procure themselves.
Using our Freight rates for FTL/LTL will also save you time! Once we find a carrier for your order, we will work with them to schedule a pickup from our site so that you don't have to worry about providing us with a BOL or scheduling appointments.
2. What information do I need to provide if I book my own freight?
- Schedule an appointment on the provided email/phone number
- Add carrier information: carrier name, pickup date, BOL #
3. Do I still make an appointment if I have booked a Deliverr Freight?
No, you don’t have any pending tasks left if you choose Deliverr Freight
4. Will I get any notifications?
If you chose to book your own Freight, you will get an email once your order is ready for pickup so that you can schedule the Freight pickup
5. How can I know the current status of my transfer?
On seller portal, go to the Orders > Wholesale Orders page to check the details of your order. You should see the following statuses:
- Ready to Ship
For orders being shipped using small parcels you'll be able to see the tracking information for each box label. On clicking the tracking code, you'll be redirected to the carrier website for detailed tracking and expected delivery dates.
6. Can I create an outbound from inventory that is at multiple Reserve Storage locations?
Each outbound order can only pull from inventory at 1 location. If you would like to pull inventory from multiple locations, you will need to create separate outbound orders, and if you are sending FTL/LTL, you will need to schedule multiple Freight carriers. We apologize for the inconvenience and are working to improve this experience in the near future!