There are certain Reserve Storage sites for which Deliverr will automatically arrange transportation from Reserve Storage to the nearest crossdock when a transfer is placed to our e-commerce network. These sites are located typically within 100 miles of our crossdock. For any sites outside of this range, you are responsible for arranging transportation from Reserve Storage to the crossdock.
Sites with automatically arranged transportation
For the following Reserve Storage sites, Deliverr will automatically arrange transportation of your inventory from Reserve Storage to our local crossdock. Simply create the transfer in Seller Portal and you are done!
- GPA Fontana (15801 Santa Ana Ave, Fontana, CA 92337)
- Custom Goods (13479 Valley Blvd, Fontana, CA 92335)
- GPA Riverside (14530 Innovation Dr, Riverside, CA 92518)
- Pixor Logistics (12801 Carmenita Rd, Santa Fe, CA 90670)
- GPA Edison (18 Distribution Blvd, Edison, NJ 08817)
- Walker Logistics (1 Costco Dr Suite 100, Monroe Township, NJ 08831)
- Iron Mountain (549 Mill Rd, Edison, NJ 08837)
Sites where you must arrange transportation
- Amplex S (2750 114th Street Suite A, Grand Prarie, TX 75050)
- Cold Solutions (17815 Foster Rd Liberty, MO 64068, Suite 111)
What are my options for transportation from these sites?
We encourage you to use Deliverr Freight and contact Freight@deliverr.com to get a quote for transportation of inventory from these sites to our crossdock. You can also schedule another carrier through a 3rd party.
Once your inventory is ready, the site will email you the pallet weights/dims so that you can provide this information to your carrier or to Deliverr Freight. Please ensure that if you are using your own carrier that they schedule a pickup appointment with the site. If you are using Deliverr Freight, we will handle scheduling the appointment!
You can also send this inventory to our crossdock using a Parcel Carrier (i.e. UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc). Please provide us with the labels for this outbound by emailing ReserveStorage@deliverr.com and we will apply the labels and ensure that the carrier picks it up.
Please contact our Support team and we are happy to assist you!